Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION

Go down 
+2
Hellawickedz
BloodyDev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BloodyDev
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Character sheet
Level:
MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue46/100MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (46/100)

MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 11:48 pm

cheers MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION!!!!!WEEEEEE
*note* when faced with rejection i usually go n cry in a corner lol jk hope i get in though >.>!
In Game Name :
BloodyDev13

Character Level :

Guild :
none

Weapon/Profession (Feel free to add any additional skills.) :
Axeman no profession yet

When did you start playing Goonzu? :
a week ago...i think...lol

Nationality and Location :
American currently in Cali!!!!

Active Times (PST) :
dont have like a set time i just go on whenever i have free time im on atleast once a day though

Alternate Characters In Game (IGN, Level and Guild) :
none

Are you a resident of another town with an alternate character? If so, please state your IGN and town of residence :
no

Were you a resident of another town before applying to Bamabad? If so, please state your previous town of residence :
no

Tell us why you want to join Bamabad :
Well i heard from people(mainly my mentor) that it was a cool town and a fun town to join so i was like wth y not the game gets boring with no one to talk to n ankran is no fun those guys r too busy lvling to chat to people><

Did anyone from Bamabad recruit you? If so, please state their IGN :
didnt really recruit me but my mentor Stilgar suggested that i apply
Back to top Go down
Hellawickedz
Bamabad Town Chief
Bamabad Town Chief
Hellawickedz

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Level:
MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue93/100MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (93/100)

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:00 am

Apply at town hall Please!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tanju
Bamabad Head
Bamabad Head
Tanju

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Character sheet
Level:
MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue94/100MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (94/100)

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:02 am

YOU LIE! ALL LIES! lmao deeeeeeeeevvvvv, dude, you think you can fool us?! we should kick your ass! <33333333333 WELCOME BACK!
Back to top Go down
Hellawickedz
Bamabad Town Chief
Bamabad Town Chief
Hellawickedz

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Character sheet
Level:
MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue93/100MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (93/100)

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:08 am

o.o.....wish i knew....
Back to top Go down
Fiza
Admin
Fiza

Number of posts : 534

Character sheet
Level:
MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue95/100MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:51 am

WELCOME TO BAMA!! rendeer deverini Razz
Back to top Go down
LeMonaDe9i
Bamabad Head
Bamabad Head
LeMonaDe9i

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Level:
MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue94/100MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (94/100)

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:22 pm

Welcome to BamaBaD santa
Back to top Go down
BloodyDev
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Character sheet
Level:
MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Left_bar_bleue46/100MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Empty_bar_bleue  (46/100)

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:29 pm

dang it i couldnt pull off being a noob...i hate mully for this><
lol i have the 5 day wait before i can apply in the town hall so i can do nothing but wait...!!!><>< u guys no me too well....you all never let me have any fun..!! lol oh n for those that r lost of whats going on right now im one of those old players we like to call ourselves "the oldies" were a dieing breed(get it, oldies; dieing lol) the ones that were here when 100k was alot of money(ya i know its hard to believe huh) ya i quit cuz i never had time to play but i recently got bak n had this idea of coming in as a noob but THANKS TO MULLY!!! she figured me out quickly n my cover was blown...so i guess here i am O.O
Back to top Go down
Corinne
Ninja
Ninja
Corinne

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm

we Do remember those times....
Back to top Go down
http://marcinretecki.com
Tanju
Bamabad Head
Bamabad Head
Tanju

Number of posts : 505

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:01 pm

hehehe, i have yet to see you ya nub >_< did you join ankaran or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION   MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY FIRST TOWN APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1