Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want in! >_<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MagicMissles
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Character sheet
Level:
I want in! >_< Left_bar_bleue100/100I want in! >_< Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I want in! >_< Empty
PostSubject: I want in! >_<   I want in! >_< Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:46 pm

In Game Name : MagicMissles. Because I just blow your mind!

Character Level :90

Guild :Heavens Fury

Weapon/Profession (Feel free to add any additional skills.) :Gunner/working on gun PD. Alts' skills include: (all low-level) Ironware, helmets, armor, meds, food, shoes, tools. And I'm also quite handy with trying to smack Oaki around. But my stats suck. :/

When did you start playing Goonzu? : o.o I don't remember.

Nationality and Location :I American. I speak no english.

Active Times (PST) : 5 or 5:30PM-9-11PM on nights I gotta work, and all day just about on days off. These times are EST. I can't be bothered looking up when that is in PST.

Alternate Characters In Game (IGN, Level and Guild) : All 16 of them? o.o Only CharlieDaniels is in a kick-ass guild, though.

Are you a resident of another town with an alternate character? If so, please state your IGN and town of residence : Yeah. Bamabad. O_o

Were you a resident of another town before applying to Bamabad? If so, please state your previous town of residence : Yes. Asran, then Shroom town for all of 2 weeks at most before Oaki talked me into quitting. >_<

Tell us why you want to join Bamabad : Because I wanna be kick-ass like Tanju! That, and I guess Oaki's ok. Besides that, because I can, bish!

Did anyone from Bamabad recruit you? If so, please state their IGN : Meliath (AKA nub or Oaki) and Tanju.

Is there anything else you wanna add? Yeah, I PWN JOO ALL! [size=small]please let me in. o.o[/size] [rand]*uses random code to see what it does*[/rand]

EDIT-What the hell? No size or random coding? >_<

Last edited by MagicMissles on Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I do what I want.)
Back to top Go down
http://Yourmom@myhouse.com

I want in! >_<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Bamabad! :: Resident applications-
Jump to: